Chair Person: Shannon Ladner
Treasurer: Dianne Briggs
Secretary: Suzanne Rose
Committee Member: James Peters
Committee Member: Danielle Legg Bagg
Committee Member: Claire Tiley
The committee is responsible for:
- managing the Pre-School’s finances and setting budgets
- employing and managing the staff
- ensuring that the Pre-School has – and works to – policies which help it to provide a high quality service
- ensuring that the Pre-School works in partnership with the children’s parents
- organising fundraising and social events
- being responsible for the overall strategy and development of the pre-school, ensuring continuous improvement of our pre-school provision
- attending committee meetings
- ensuring help and support is available to staff members to enable children to be involved in additional activities (e.g. Pre-school outings).
Everyone is welcome at our AGM, which is held in the middle of the autumn term. This is when the committee is elected, and when we review the year and look at our plans for the future. The Pre-School committee meets regularly during the year.
We’d love to hear from you at any time if you would like to get involved and join the committee.